Service Type: Companion

Meet, DonnaBella, the only girl you'll NEED to know! Statuesque at 5'8” with a soft and silky dancer's physique. Intellectual, down to earth, witty, silly and all around fun! Super open minded and easy to get along with, you'll feel instantly comfortable in my presence. I am more than meets the eye with my radiant personality and smile, you'll fall into my eyes and wonder if we've known each other forever.

I'll be hosting in Levittown for the rest of the month and am available for outcall. Look out for my tour to NJ next month!

Thur 1/24 - 2pm - 12am
Fri 1/25 - 12pm - 12am
Sat 1/26 - unavaillable
Sun 1/27 - 10am - 10pm
Mon 1/28 - 12pm - 8pm
Tue 1/29 - 12pm - 12am
Wed 1/30 - 12pm - 12am
Thu 1/31 - 12pm - 12am
Fri 2/1 - 9am - 5pm
Sat 2/2 - 10am - 10pm
Sun 2/3 - 10am - 5pm

Don't forget I offer pic/video options, fetish options and take all kind of special requests!
Ask about my doubles partners!

Screening is required.
Please include the following when contacting me:
Name, cell #, recent reference, date/time preference
I also accept linkedin as screening
You can view my packages at:
twitter.com/donnabelladoit
You can learn more about me at:
Donnabelladoesit.com
Please email only at:
[email protected]

My Stats:
Bust – 34DDD
Waist – 28”
Hips – 35”

What some of my fans have said about me:
“You’ve got to meet Donna if you love that sultry, tatted, bad girl vibe. While she looks like a bad_ass, she’s a really sweet and great conversationalist. Oh, and she REALLY loves what she does. Easy to set up, responsive and on time. Book with confidence.”

“Dam Donna... Every man needs to experience her once.... no therapist, vice or other outlet needed. Let Donna clear your mind. If you have a chance do not hesitate.”

“So if you follow DB's reviews, you kind of know what to expect here. Having said that, it never hurts to repeat it for anyone who is still on the fence. Her in call is very easy to find and neat and clean. Music playing for mood, and a very comfortable space. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss along with a beautiful smile, and that's where this section has to end 4 good reason. Suffice it to say, that if you have not experienced time with her, you don't really truly understand how good it can be. It literally re-calibrated my expectations.”

Hope to spend time with you!
xxxo,
DonnaBella
Name:  THE95FBAR-14.jpg
Views: 1075
Size:  97.5 KB