Service Type: Companion

Name:  FC78A1A3-1308-4205-9FD8-ADC0B627841E.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  202.8 KB
Hello it’s me Bella ! I have finally made my way back to MA . I am very excited to reconnect with old flames and look forward to making new ones . 1000% real and independent, ask about my recent reviews , or search me on google using my phone number . I offer both in and out calls . If requesting an outcall be prepared for extra screening please and allow me at least an hours notice so I can prepare myself. I am a Non-GFE provider . No no B.B. ! I am good for private visits , extended stays , or dinner if you would like arm candy for the night. Call me it is preferred . 100% Honest and safe choice . Mexican + Italian . Natural Kitty. Big BOOTY . 142pds 34B cup Non-clock watcher.

🚫NOO I do NOT send pictures . If you ask then you will be automatically ignored and blocked . My pictures are real and recent . Do not watse my time and I will not waste yours .

How To set an appt - “ Hello , this is ——, I seen your ad ____ . I would like to set a (duration of stay) appt. please state age and race so I can get an idea of who I will be playing with . You get a sneak peak I don’t . I do not send my address without TALKING to you first !. I don’t send my address to just anyone .

Departure - 1/27 current Incall-Braintree

Experienced - *** play , Couples , Newbies, Dancing , Feet Friendly , massage, companionship , travel ,lingerie , light fantasy , toys , personally videos .

707-342-2729