❤️❤️Visiting 3/6 - 3/8 Portland - ❤️ HOT Dangerously Sexy ❤️❤️

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 5"
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

Visiting Portland Yamila Janeen

Ask about my rates for TNA Members!!!

Writing personal descriptions has always been a mental exercise for me and find myself frozen with uneasiness, but I wouldn’t want to send you on a completely blind date, so here goes!

grew up in a place where life is abundant, and life is beautiful, the only place you can walk through a forest. Look up at the stars and not your feet. Try to make sense of what you see wonder and dream I’m predictably asked its significance?

Admiring the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon is only the tip of what I want. my mission is not merely to survive, but to thrive, and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. I want variety. I want smart, dynamic friends (& lvrs ) where every desire of your body is holy, as sacred art, personal healing and fulfillment, Cinemas that show the limited release films, restaurants with stamps of approval from famous chefs legendary galleries & Museums. Its the lover of life in me, dream weaving extraordinary moments ( call me greedy)

But its perhaps the purpose of this lover of life to experience intense moments of ecstasy, to imagine your world, the narrow spaces assigned and the shrinking walls that surround your busy and tumultuous life. It is the significance of that world that has lead me to you, is there anything sweeter, our hearts racing, the slight touch of our hands when we meet. I am your escape, your paramour of memory, ultimate mistress, the source of all pleasure and your only desire, my soul is tender, I’m your escape from life brief floods

There is something spiritually fortunate to lead the life I do. A famously witty man once said – something powerful gave us the gift of life; it’s up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.

)

I sincerely look forward to meeting you and promise that our encounter will be nothing short of memorable.

Portland 3/5 - 3/8

SCREENING

Screening is Required for all new Friends - Please CLICK HERE please browse and get to know me

Affectionately,

Yamila

Mobile: 929-249-2006 (text only)
    Email: [email protected]
    Website http://www.yamilajaneen.com
    Twitter:https://twitter.com/YamilaJaneenVIP
    Last edited by yamilajaneen; 03-05-2019 at 08:35 AM.

+ Reply to Ad