Service Type: Companion

Last minute special for guys who plan ahead ! I don’t accept same day appointments-However soo many text me on the same day wanting to see me-so I am offering my Sessions for $50 off if you give me enough notice-This offer is good anytime in February for outcall to Tampa and surrounding areas..
I am a multi-talented sexy provider , fun to be with, easy to get along with and highly Reviewed! I have lots of regulars and repeat clients for a reason ...Don’t you want to know what you are missing? I offer so many different types of experiences in sensual conversations.. I have lots of silky Lacey outfits and a fetish friendly attitude with decades of expertise in fetishes.. I am available any day of the week with a 24 hour notice so I may plan it in my schedule.. I am also a LMT and can bring my massage table if you would like me too. I offer lunch and dinner dates and weekend getaways. Just text me and let me know what your looking for and we will make it happen.. please read my reviews for ideas on types of sessions I offer and mention this ad for $50 off of any hour or multi hour session and I’m running a deal in February 3 hours for $1000 this month only so don’t miss out. My normal rate is $400 an hour .