Service Type: Companion

Name:  Boise 3 600x600.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  83.0 KB
~Accepting Applications for New Friends~
Limited Availability Remaining:
2/3 4-8 pm

Qualifications -
♦Must be willing to just enjoy the moment; eschewing the concept of checklists, and instead reveling in the excitement of the adventures that may unfold.
♦Sense of humor. It is imperative that you be able to laugh with me; I laugh a lot, frequently at myself.
♦Willingness to make advanced arrangements and reliability to follow through.
♦Excellent driving skills (or willingness to hold tight as a passenger), especially around curves

Bonus Qualifications -
♦Arrives with coffee and/or sweets in hand.
♦Enjoys long talks about random topics ranging from GANTT charts, to hiking the PCT, to.....

How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted via my website or email, not accepting private messages at this time! Must include: a brief personal introduction, date and time availability, 2 current (within 6 months) references with their preferred contact method and a detail or two that they would recall you by. I do not accept reviews or vouches in place of references. If you do not have current references, you may review alternate application methods on my website. *Once your application is pre-approved, we will meet for a face-to-face interview prior to confirming a schedule.

I do hope to meet you soon!
xo~Staci

Name:  20181220_141354 600.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  148.7 KB