Service Type: Companion

Hello Boise 🥰

Your Sweet & Petite Babe RavenRoyal is Here! Let’s Have an awesome time 2gether ❤️ I’ve adjusted my donations To accommodate everyone in Boise ‘ So That all the gentlemen who are interested Have A fair chance to ride Mrs.Royals Special ride lol 🎢’ I want to see everyone but I understand that it might not happen this time my schedule is filling up fast ‼️😘 New Location for remainder of my stay ....
🌎I AM STAYING BY THE BOISE PLAZA BABES 🥰

The most exotic Latina petite treat you’ll ever meet handsDown 🙌 lol 💁🏼*♀️I am 1 Of a kind When it Comes To my Reputation as a provider‼️Im here to Provide you with sensations you didn’t kno were even possible or possibly just haven’t had a chance to experience in a while 😁 There is No Other Provide Like Me & I’d love too show you just exactly what I mean ❤️

I exude sexiness & confidence, I can promise your time with me will be insatiable...Pleasing you until you are satisfied & Warm from head 2 toe. While I’m My presence YOU are my number one priority! I like to practice safety so that mine & Your safety is respected ‼️My reviews & Vouches Speak for them self 💋 I do not disappoint & I can turn a any Situation into a goodtime 😁 So lets hang babe

I can’t wait to make your acquaintance 💕

Miss Royal

Name:  E7559636-B77E-4490-B4C9-E3CF45C445D3.jpg
Views: 3300
Size:  0

💕Etiquette💕

•Please try to be punctual as I do the same for you

•PM me before contacting me

•Treat me like Royality and I’ll Treat you like the king you are.

•Prebooking is Prefered but exceptions can always be made

•Ask about my Royal Hour(still a safety girl just some additives)

•I don’t send pictures as I update mine regularly

•Come Clean or I’ll toss you in the shower

•Overnights, extended arrangements, or monthly arrangements available so ask xoxo

Name:  B6212B67-49CA-4CD4-A3D0-E6154E257553.jpg
Views: 972

🥂Donations🥂
Incall:
QV: 100
HH: 140
HR: 250
2HR: 500

Outcall:
Hh: 220
HR: 350
2HR: 650

Royal Hour:
HH: 450
HR: 550
2HR: 1000

💕Contact Me💕

971-865-1993
Or
[email protected]

Name:  43D8BFD0-48DE-4BF5-ADE0-04476313A4A2.jpeg
Views: 972

Switter: MisRoyal👑

Follow my Instagram 📸 Ladii Royal 💋 &
Subscribe to my premium Snapchat 💕👻 Raven_Royal00 For My Very Exclusive & ***ful Videos/Pics 😘

•To subscribe send me subscription via cash/Venmo then txt me your Snapchat name with a screenshot of your subscriptions so I can approve 🙃

-Comes with two free pics and a personal xxx video just you 🥰 And get a Up-close look into life 💋

Name:  6FBA92EA-DED9-42DC-B00C-44C7D96A8AC4.jpg
Views: 7041