Valentine's Day Special

Hello Gentlemen! I'm Rachel 💋

Site: https://rachelsmithh94.wixsite.com/meetraybaby
Text: 5706045263
Email: [email protected]

Name:  MVI_3581_Moment332 (1).jpg
Views: 2241
Size:  0

Checkout my website for the Valentine's Day special I am offering, as well as a teaser video and brand new photos!
Limited availability so pre-booking is recommended
Send screening info thru my website before emailing/texting
(Deposit required to pre-book before the 10th)

Philadelphia February 12-15

💋Companian💋
🌹Sensual Body Rubs🌹

Name:  IMG_3348 (3).jpg
Views: 2231

I'm 19 with a passion for experiencing life, take a moment and experience a bit of yours with me ❤️

Name:  MVI_3580_Moment(672.jpg
Views: 2234

My hair is light blonde with a rose gold tint. I have one tattoo under my left breast (and would like more) and a few piercings. Come find out where they all are!

Attention to detail is something that is important to me. I will make our experience together one that you'll never forget 😘

Name:  20190104_165357.jpg
Views: 2227

I'd consider myself as an athletic person, I enjoy long backpacking trips, yoga classes, skiing, and snowboarding. Think you can keep up with me? If not, don't worry, I got enough energy for the both of us 😘

Name:  20190124_111814.jpg
Views: 1869

Checkout all my wonderful reviews 🌹

"I gotta say Rachel is a rockstar!! She rock my world, so sweet, so shy ☺️ but at the same time a power house. Perfect body, sweetest smile!"

"Although looks are su***ective, for me I find her looks to be the ideal that I look for in a provider. Her face is gorgeous and she has my ideal body type which is a mix of petite and slim but curvy where it counts"