Service Type: Companion

Hello I’m Skylar! I have have a remarkable talent of making you weak in the knees with my energy and stamina. Some people call me a nympho. Please see my website and/or read my reviews to learn what others have to say(TOB).

I will be available in centennial today (2/11/19) and have an incall in Capitol Hill starting tomorrow! I am available for both incall and outcall. I am now offering extended dates.

Please be sure to fully read my site and ad before contacting me. www.meetskyryan.me

I am couple and female friendly! Ask me about photo shoots, videos, and your fantasies! I love being on camera.

I have amazing reviews! I'm a charming and witty woman who loves a great laugh. I have porcelain skin that is smooth and loves to be touched. My plump, natural 34D's always make you wanting more. When you meet me you'll see my blonde curly or straight hair with my piercing sexy seductive eyes drawing you closer...

My favorite ways to spend my time, besides having loads of fun, are reading, dancing, singing(must be in the mood) and going to shows and events. I enjoy women just as much as men.

Tell me about your kinks and fetishes. Do not feel ashamed or humiliated by coming to me, unless you thing is being humiliated, then yes you should feel very ashamed of yourself-haha

Although it’s not my favorite I do take same-day appointments however I will need minimum of two hours notice.I have a very active life so please be respectful of that.

Lots of tasty kisses,
Skylar
www.meetskyryan.me

Travel Schedule:
I'm available for dates in Denver (1 hr+), Boulder (90 mins+), Ft Collins/CO Springs (2 hrs+), Vail/ Aspen/ Pueblo/ Cheyenne, WY (4 hrs+), Grand Junction/ Durango (6 hrs+) & Worldwide with "Fly Me to You" Dates (4 hrs+). Travel dates REQUIRE a deposit at time of booking. Travel fee may be additional.