Service Type: Companion

The Best Transsexual Experience!

Name:  kelly q selfie lingeree.png
Views: 241
Size:  527.3 KB
Hi I'm Kelly Marie.

I am an alternative trans girl companion located in New England.

Everyone is unique and different and that's why I tailor every session for you. I love to get to know you and what makes you tick. I love connecting with friends on more than just a sexual level.

Indulge in the fantasy you have always wished for...
Whether this is your first time with a trans-women, or your tenth time with a trans-women, I will make you feel at ease and make you feel more than satisfied.

Educated, intelligent, well rounded...
Connecting with my dates over a glass of wine and / or dinner is my specialty.

I love art and music. I have been a musician my whole life. I am classically trained in Culinary Arts and I love to cook as well as wine and dine.

I love to be the married man's little secret...
I am very discrete, your secret is always safe with me. I never share client information with anyone, nor will I ever.

Alt-Punk babe or Business Casual...
I am passable, standing at exactly 5 feet 7 inches, with perky, enhanced breasts, great butt, and a cute tummy.

36D-36-43 measurements.

Wavy Chin length hair, great feminine curves, large blue eyes, silky smooth porcelain skin.

My soft feminine voice and very naturally feminine mannerisms will turn you on in ways you didn't know were possible.

I have a full sleeve tattoo on my right arm, three tattoos on my left arm, a lipstick tube tattoo on my left hip, small tattoos on my ankles and one on my right foot.

I am available by appointment through out this week and next week in the Greater Boston Area as well as Rhode Island.

At the end of the day, the brain is the most sexual organ we all have.

KellyQuell.com
[email protected]