Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: A Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  IMG_2789.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  130.0 KB

I believe that life shouldn't be wasted but savored with each pleasurable bite. I exist outside of the ordinary, in between the seams. I resist the mundane status quo of everyday life.

On the outside you'll find a 5'3" petite yet strong, Jewish, Sicilian woman with small, perky breasts, succulent nipples and a perfectly luscious ass. Adorned with ***ful art in the form of tattoos and some body piercings with naturally groomed hair in all of the right hidden places.

On the inside you'll find a deeply passionate lover of many facets. Both a sweet and sensual muse and a kinky deviant dominant who longs to bring your fantasies into reality. Unique interests, strong opinions, refined ***s, a mysterious woman behind dark alluring eyes who has a deep love and appreciation for nature, art and music.

I offer *** companionship as well as sensual full body massage. I offer duos with my beautiful friends and lovers. I do not discriminate based on race, gender, age (18+), or ability.

Visit my website and fill out the contact and screening form to book: https://www.hazelmayrose.com/

Learn more about me on twitter: https://twitter.com/hazelbabymay

30 min | 250

1 hour | 400

90 min | 550

2 hours | 650

​3 hours | 900

Xo Hazel May Rose

Name:  rowan-132.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  90.4 KB
    Last edited by Hazel May Rose; 02-18-2019 at 06:53 PM.

+ Reply to Ad