Service Type: Companion

Hey Men
I am Bella, a unique and delightfil woman who is multi-talented and fun! I am relaxed and easy going and I live to laugh!!! There is nothing so serious in life that I can't find something to smile or laugh about.
I have gorgeous Hazel bedroom eyes, I'm beautiful smile with dimples surrounding that smile. My body is deliciously curved and fantastically shaped. We're talking hour glass figure. Something that was considered gorgeous back in the day and is appealing to most all whom encounters me.... But don't get it confused, I have humility with all that I have stated. Maybe it's that ugly duckling syndrome growing up, but I have grown to love myself and every delicious inch of my body. When I mention inches, I mean this booty by itself is 50" of gorgeous supple skin.
I am multi talented and I have limitless skills so don't hesitate to mention or inquire about something that you may be fantasizing about or have thought about. Because nothing will shock or or army and I will most assuredly not make you feel uncomfortable about it even if I'm not into it. I work a full time job so my availability is somewhat limited but it's definitely something to be worked around I work from 8 to 5 daily or that an hour lunch from which can turn into a tryst if planned. Otherwise after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and all throughout the weekend I am open for 4 meeting. But to day I have the day off due to it being a holiday! And throughout this evening I'll be running a special so if you mention this add I will be offering a discount for my rates which are listed on my profile. So let's let the games begin boy's!!! I look forward to hearing from you, all enquires will be asked for either reference or will be asked to answer some personal questions so please be prepared.
BellaFleur
971-704-2611