Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Attachment 1041352
    Attachment 1041348
    I am the perfect companion for any occasion, if you would like to spend our time at the comfort of your place , or if would like to come to my place. ( I always have a private clean suite..)Discretion is very important to me. ) We can go to dinner together, I'm perfect arm candy, and I absolutely love to eat. I'm available for evening events, weekend getaways. I also love shopping. If your looking for a sugar baby or a regular I am ideal. I have had a couple arrangements in the past.

Always discreet & no drama. Passionate & sensual, my goal is to keep you relaxed & coming back for more

I offer a relaxed sensational , and a non-rushed time
    I am a professional woman who loves to treat mature men with the utmost care. Just what you deserve. When booking your appointment, try to give a 30 minute notice before so I have time to be prepared for our session.

When contacting me be prepared for screening. I do see clients who don't have reviews or references, just be prepared for a little extra screening. I like to be very discreet so please don't ask any explicit questions over the phone, email, text, etc.! for new clients and returning.!!

Hygiene is very important to me as well. As I am a safety girl. I am always freshly showered for our date. I keep well manicured for the men who appreciate a lady who keeps up with her appearance.

Pictures honestly dont do justice with me as I have heard a lot.. I expect you to be freshly showered and well groomed.

I do check my text messages and missed calls frequently, I book up quick so I'm very busy, If I miss your call, email or text me your name and number and I will get back with you. For immediate appointments, call or text for faster response. I'm looking forward to meeting you.!!

Don't hesitate and procrastinate, call now and make your fantasy into a reality !

Sincerely, chyna

Last edited by Chyna love; 04-20-2019 at 04:49 PM.

+ Reply to Ad