Service Type: Companion

If you’re reading this, congratulations! You’re more inquisitive than average and so am I. It’s a great start for what’s to come between us.

Fort Collins Mar 1st & Mar 2nd

❣️When booking with me a deposit is required to secure an appointment with me. All deposits will go towards the appointment.

I’m University educated with long black hair, enticing brown eyes, an curvy figure, smooth milk chocolate skin and a beautiful face.I have another side to me which I preferred and love the most which is my dark side:kinky/fetish&bdsm. I am the one you have always wished to serve and worship… Feel free to visit my personal website for more info.

I love a gentleman that likes treat a lady well, and I am selective with those I spend time with. I prefer to establish long lasting relationships where we can form a deeper connection and have mutually enjoyable experiences.

Still here? Great. I find your intrepidity quite attractive. I be hosting in upscale,clean and discreet incall in Las Vegas. I am available for outcall in Las Vegas and Surrounding areas to your private residence or upscale hotel.

🌹Girl Next Door Spcs 160HH❤️260HR❤️400 2HRS
🌹Dark Side:Fetish/BDSM Spcs 200HH❤️300HR❤️550 2HRS
🌹Luxury Pampering & Dinner Companionship 800 4HRS
🌹Sleepover & Dinner Companionship 1600 8HRS

💳 Accepting Credit Cards Via
Apple Pay,Cash App,PayPal Ron Venmo💳

🌹Ready for us to connect in person🌹
We both know living life to the fullest shouldn't evoke recklessness.
▫️To confirm you're safe to see, please share the following:
💕Name💕Age💕Race 💕Session length💕Incall or Outcall

▫️Most effective and fastest method for verification, perfect for last minute sessions please provide:
•1-2 references with online presence
•All TNA/P411 members please send me message on board

▫️The consideration is to be placed in an envelope and visible within the first few minutes of our meeting.
▫️Please be respectful and discreet when communicating with me.
▫️Personal hygiene is must but you always welcome to shower at my place.

🌹How To Reach Me🌹
Miss Stacey Lace
Incall & Outcall
425-362-4177
P411- https://preferred411.com/P195430
Website-http://luxuriousebonymistress.cuties-sites.com