Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen,

I知 available in Secaucus & have some LMA tonight now until 9pm. I知 available for incalls 10am to 9pm until fri @ 5pm then I値l be going back home to Portland, Oregon. Book now as my availability is limited. Donation info on my profile please read it. You MUST be referenced & contact me through the board FIRST with time you壇 like to get together, how long, etc.

I am also now on OnlyFans where you can see XXxtra naughty pics & vids of me with a small monthly membership. https://onlyfans.com/bosnianbeautyy & add me on Instagram @msjessicalynn503 & snap @bosnian_bootyy to see more pics that are too hot to show here!

Please read over my menu & browse through some of my reviews before contacting me. If we have not yet met, I prefer for you to first contact me through the board (a PM) and let me know a little about yourself & the preferred day, time, & length you'd like to get together to play as well as any additional information you'd like to share in hopes of making our time together the most enjoyable for us both.