Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman!

I'm the all American California girl. I stand at 5'5 without heels, you'll notice my long legs that melt into my curves perfectly. Soft porcelain skin covers my body as a canvas for my light freckles. I have long blonde hair that flows down to the center of my back; and you know what they say about blondes right? We have the most fun!

Unlike a majority of woman you'll meet, I enjoy bringing a man to his weakest most ecstatic state and you'll see it from the second we met. My outgoing personality and accomidating loving nature will put you at ease, leaving all of your day to day stresses at the door when you arrive. I truly enjoy being a peace of mind to others, as well as building long lasting friendships.

I'm the woman for all your fantasies, desires and situations. I'm available for dinner dates and extended periods of time as I enjoy quality time with someone the most.

Most importantly, I provide upscale quality companionship and adult entertainment intended for someone who values quality.

TheAlluringAmberExperience.Us

[email protected]

Twitter.Com/Alluring_Amber

Instagram : Alluring_Amber619

Name:  5A707A3A-8746-4DC1-A92C-D93A32B0A370.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  94.7 KB
Name:  849E32D0-7F9A-4D46-87AD-68CC322369B3.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  153.8 KB