+ Reply to Ad

»——» 1ᎾᎾ% jᏌiᏟᎽ🍑💦 ❥ᎪᏞᏔᎪᎽᏚ ᏚᗰᎬᏞᏞing gᎾᎾd!! ❥i'ᗰ ᎪᏞᏔᎪᎽᏚ ᏒᎬ&a

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

“I have long black hair down to my lower back , 29 years old I’m looking for fun. I like men who are strongminded definitely and know what they want in life . I love older men, I necessarily don’t mind the age put definitely prefer older men because they had their share of the”BS” I’m not here to waste your time I’m here to relax you an make sure no matter what when your with me you will enjoy every moment an totally have time to relax your mind an be treated like the king that you are an when you leave me you will be relaxed motivated an ready for a fresh week at work an totally looking forward to spending some more time with me an I’m always a phone call away whenever you wanna talk works stressing you now alil more about me I like to go out, eating healthy an working out an staying focused on living a more healthier lifestyle I I live every day like it is my last and I could show you some fun, if you let me.”
    “I love to do a lot of things. Sometimes a good movie and a good book (urban books are my fav). I visit the gym and like to take part in outdoor activities. I love to visit new places and try new things. Travel is a top hobby and I want to find someone who I can do it with.
    I require a donation through cashapp for outcalls which would be half of the donation or something reasonable depending on travel time to verify it’s no bs
    Spanish:
    Requiero una donación a través de cashapp para salidas que serían la mitad de la donación o algo razonable dependiendo del tiempo de viaje para verificar que no haya bs
    🚫 NO GFE OR BB 🚫
    👻 Ask For My Premium Snapchat 👻
    (CashApp Available)
    GiGi
    Last edited by Kellysplash27; 03-28-2019 at 09:01 PM.

+ Reply to Ad