Service Type: Companion

Available all weekend! Centrally located with a beautiful, discrete incall in my private residence. Come check out my play palace and leave your inhibitions at the door!

Name:  djane14-sm.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  98.5 KB

FSBM Specials:
Dangerous curves, slippery when wet, all greased up for your pleasure. Mutual touch, hot oil, skin on skin, slip-n-slide rubdowns that will ease your tensions and melt your stress away. My expert hands and insatiable appetite will leave you in a state of bliss for days to come. Duos available, PM for details.

120/30m, 200/60m, 300/90m

Name:  2008-044-0587 (1).jpg
Views: 184
Size:  88.5 KB

Kink/Fetish Specials:
Kinky Curvy Dominant Mistress here to torment you with lust and desire. Your pain is my pleasure, I love to watch a man squirm under my power.

Available for: Domestic Discipline, sensory play, foot fetish, slave training, tease & denial, humiliation, impact play, and more. Tell me all of your deviant desires. Duos available, PM for details.

150hh, 250hr, 350/90m

Name:  IMG_6126.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  90.3 KB

Companion Specials:
Breathe me in.... and tap into the magical connection waiting for us.

Whether wild and kinky or silly and playful, I offer you space to be your true self and to be seen. Let's play together and make magic! Duos available, PM for details.

200/30m, 300/60m, 400/90m

Name:  IMG_6531.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  127.4 KB

Meet my partner in crime and passion, Mr. JonLove: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?418307-JonLovePDX
We play very well together, come play with us!!

Name:  DSC_4450.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  332.4 KB

To schedule a session:
Please text for fastest response, 971-258-2207. Please also send me a PM here on the board so I can quickly verify your references. Be sure to provide the following info: When you'd like to see me, for how, long, and which session type you're looking for. If you have no references, be prepared to offer additional forms of verification or provide a deposit to secure your booking. Please be polite and don't waste my time.