A Curvy Body and a Devious Mind

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

A soft, curvy body housing a devious, adventurous mind. Down to earth, a little nerdy, but also not afraid to let my freaky side out. Relax in an environment free from judgment and enjoy the pleasure that we are blessed to hold within our bodies. I’ll be your ray of sunshine when your mind is cloudy, your bit of sweetness when you’re craving for it.

Find my FAQ here. And to see more pics and learn more about me, visit my website at audreyheart.com.

Rates:
    30 minutes - 250
    1 hour - 350
    90 minutes - 550
    2 hours - 700

I am bisexual and love to see couples - please add 100 per hour.

Longer sessions, including dinner dates, overnights, and travel companionship, are available for returning clients. More information here.

Availability:
    Incalls: I have a private incall in Seattle, about 10 minutes north of downtown. It is mobility device accessible.
    Outcalls: I am available for outcalls throughout the city of Seattle. I am available for outcalls in the cities surrounding Seattle with a prebooking of at least 24 hours. An outcall fee may apply.

My available hours:

Friday (3/22): 10am-3:30pm, 5pm-10pm
    Saturday (3/23): 11:30am-6:30pm, 8:30pm-10pm
    Sunday (3/24): 10am-10pm

Prebookings are preferred, though I am often available same-day.

All genders, races, ethnicities, and body types welcome. I like people who like me!

To schedule:

If you have a TNA account, please PM me before sending a text or email so I can see your vouches and reviews. If you do not have a TNA account, or you do not have vouches or reviews, please be ready to provide references or work verification in your first message.

To schedule, you can

Looking forward to meeting you!!
    ♥♥♥
    Audrey
    audreyheart.com
    Twitter @AudreyHeartXO
    Switter @AudreyHeart
    Last edited by Audrey Arrow; 03-23-2019 at 01:36 PM.

+ Reply to Ad