Service Type: Companion

Attachment 1016944

Attachment 1015403

Attachment 1013906

🌹 My name is Vanessa Violet 🌹

💋Treat yourself to a stimulating, and relaxing encounter with a beautiful women who will cater
to all of your needs, fantasies, and desires. A sexy beautiful date for nice dinners, shows, or
something more relaxing in private, I can cater to all. Maybe it’s an evening affair or a sensual
night in. I enjoy making men feel loved and cared for. Allow me to invigorate your senses during
our time spent together. I believe in mutual respect and privacy. I am an upscale women that
Prefers to see upscale gentleman. Your confidentiality and discretion is assured, as I expect the
same. I look forward to hearing from you so we can set up our special time together 💋

💋 SCREENING 💋

please send me a private message (PM) on the board first and then follow it up by sending
a text stating your Handle name and that you have sent me a pm, also state when and how
how long you would like to spend togegher as well as if you would like to come to my upscale
incall or do an outcall to come to you.

PLEASE REFEAIN FROM EXPLICIT TALK!

💋 NEWBIES💋
Newbies are welcomed but please expect to send more information in order to set up a
date togegher.

🌹DONATIONS 🌹

-INCALL-
160/ hhr
260/hr
420/90
520/ 2hr

💖 1200 overnight with morning surprise 💖
Special outfits upon request

-OUTCALL-
Minimum 1 hr
🌹 50 roses outcall fee 🌹