Service Type: Companion

Offering massage, companionship and a hybrid mix of sensual delights allows me to fulfill a wide variety of fantasies. Developing an authentic loving connection is at my core. I enjoy what I do and seek to make every encounter memorable and relaxing. I view my role as positive, supportive, healing and relaxing. Come experience a Eugene legend who sets the bar in class and refinement. Whether you are a newbie or seasoned hobbyist, I will provide a high quality experience that will leave you fulfilled and satisfied. Please pursue my website http://xoxoalexis.com and many reviews to learn more about me.

Rates
Massage $170/60 min $250/90 minutes
Classic companionship/hybrid $250/60 min $350/90 minutes $450/2 hours
Inquire about half hour rates Existing Clients grandfathered in

Screening
I require at least one reference or a phone conversation to determine how to best screen you. I am newbie friendly.

Incall
I maintain a discreet and luxurious incall that has a massage room and bedroom. You will feel comfortable and safe.

Availability
Same day appointments available. 8 am- 10 pm are my usual hours. I am flexible with scheduling to accommodate your busy lifestyle.

Contact
Texting is my preferred method of communication, but use whatever means works the best for you. 54I3576497.