Service Type: Companion

5’5 | 120lbs | Natural 24” waist
Dominican | Outcalls ~ Incall by request

Thank you for admiring my visuals. My time is well-suited for honest & distinguished clientele who prefer in-depth encounters. As a woman of substance, beauty, and intelligence. I exclusively accommodate discerning individuals who desire to spend quality time with an unsurpassed discreet Sensual Artist. I'm a fun and loving Dominican confidant that’s very well rounded with a tropical and exotic flair. I am known for my petite curves, seductive magnetism, witty conversation, and zest for life; all wrapped up in one dainty little package. I believe in being genuine and hold a down to earth quality. I can effortlessly bring out the best in others and provide an elevated and authentic experience, in a unforgettable and open-minded atmosphere.

READY TO BOOK?
As a true habitué should, check out my website & send a brief hello about yourself. Include references if you can, and appt. length/date/time. Please, take the moment to enjoy getting to know your new captivating muse...

Looking forward to your smile...
XO Chanelle Banks

P411 P109026
www.chanellebanks.com
[email protected]
Twitter & Switter @MsChanelleBby

Incalls & Outcalls. Please DM or Email for Incall request. I am normally based in Los Angeles.

Available in: Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Fernando & San Gabriel Valley, Palm Springs, & San Diego. If you area wasn't mentioned, DM or Email to inquire.

I’m available for travel & longer engagements. Details are on website. Rates listed on TNA will be honored.

400 | 1 hour ~ Warm Introduction
550 | 1.5 hours ~ Hot Rendezvous
800 | 2 hours ~ Steamy Escapade
950 | 3-4 hours ~ Sizzling Dinner & Dessert

(Unforgettable sensual Lap Dance & Body Rub included)

Want to surprise me? Tips & gifts are always wonderful & genuinely appreciated. Please know they are never expected. I also have a full list on my website under My Favorite Things.
I enjoy gift cards to:
~Victoria’s Secret
~Agent Provocateur
~La Perla
~Sephora & Ulta
~Nordstrom’s
~Saks 5th Ave
~Chevron or Shell gas