Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

385-204-6823 text

An escape from the every day mundane. A romp with a teasing, cuddly, confident woman.

When I'm not throwing heavy weights at the gym, I enjoy keeping my body active by bicycling and hiking. I like to exercise my spirit through food (cooking, growing, eating), connection and hot baths. My mind can't get enough of books, and when i need a break, I've been known to binge on my guilty pleasure shows.

I love kissing. I'm naturally affectionate and I enjoy meeting gentlemen who are like minded. You will always find ne in a pair of thigh highs and an outfit that is flattering and classy. My hair might be worn in it's naturally curly state, straightened, or in relaxed curls.

Rates:
    400/hr
    550/90
    700/2 hrs

5'4", 35, all natural body with no tattoos or piercings, athletic, a sucker for lingerie, absolutely no smoking or drug use here and a discreet private incall located in Salt Lake City.

When contacting me, please introduce yourself via text or pm. Do you have vouchers attached to your profile? Excellent! I will reach out privately to them. If not, please provide the contact information for a provider you have seen in the past alongside a recent ad or website for her.

I am on p411, Tryst and privatedelights

Re: Salt Lake's "Unicorn"

Last edited by Annekeslc; 04-02-2019 at 03:55 PM.

+ Reply to Ad