Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Layover? Call "Katie's Valet Services"! Make your layover unforgettable with my help :)

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Gentlemen -hi! My name is Katie Tcl (The Cleaning Lady), and I'd love to spend some time with you! Call "Katie's Valet Services" during your layover in Anchorage; I'll pick you up at the airport, bring you to my home for some fun, then drop you back off at the airport after. My incall is a very cozy and private house; literally 5 minutes from the airport. I promise you......I'll make your layover much more enjoyable, and your travel much more relaxing.
    Because of my reliability, this works beautifully - you really should try it!

OR...if you're just at home or work & feeling spunky - call or text me, because I can guarantee you I'm feeling spunky, too. I always am! haha

A college grad, I can carry on a conversation with ease in all social settings, I have a way of making you feel at ease, and a great memory for remembering what you like. I hate feeling rushed, so I wont make you feel that way. I am highly reviewed, well known & respected, and highly sought after in the hobbyist community. I have earned my good reputation and am proud of it. You will be in very good hands and will leave me feeling completely satisfied and planning your next visit!

Please DONT EMAIL ME or send me a message via tna (I may not see it for a couple days!). Please - if you want to reach me in a timely manner, call or text me at
    9078-570-7178.
    THANK YOU!
    Xxoo, Katie
    Name:  IMG_5132.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  0Name:  IMG_4459.HEIC.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  118.5 KBName:  IMG_E5435.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  39.4 KBName:  Resized_IMG_6974001 (Edited).jpeg
Views: 471
Size:  122.4 KBName:  pics 666.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  78.6 KBName:  IMG_6848.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  104.3 KB
    Last edited by Katie Tcl; 04-04-2019 at 12:49 AM.

+ Reply to Ad