Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Wink New to Seattle, provider seeks room(s) to rent or roommate :)

Hey there, I’m seeking at least one room to work from (possibly a second to live in) that’ll fit my massage table in it. As close to downtown Seattle as possible. If 2 rooms are available, I’d like to bring my husband, tiny dog and 2 cats with me, or it can just be a workspace if need be. Or we can sign a lease together somewhere if you don’t have a place but are looking for a really nice place and a roommate too?

I’m very professional, easy going and love what I do for work! I figured I’d see if there’s anyone that would be open minded enough to be ok with the type of work I do. My husband works too but not in the house.
    Plausible deniability is key though, so as far as you need to know I’m just getting my practice massage hours in
    Although honestly I haven’t had a single issue in 9 years of doing this.
    I need a classy clean place, the more upscale the better. The last place I worked had really nice showers, granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, so I’m looking for something fancy like that. I’ll always have rent up front in cash too!
    Happy to meet for coffee first. Please send pictures of room(s) and rent requirements.
    Cheers!

Re: New to Seattle, provider seeks room(s) to rent or roommate :)

I have rooms for rent for work out of a hotel on international boulevard if you’d like ��

Re: New to Seattle, provider seeks room(s) to rent or roommate :)

Quote Originally Posted by CzarinaAvalina View Post
    I have rooms for rent for work out of a hotel on international boulevard if you’d like ��
    Thank you for the offer! Though I’m looking to be in the heart of downtown or north a bit.

+ Reply to Thread