Service Type: Companion

My name is Arianna. I'm 37 and look a touch younger. I have a ton of great reviews as I've been around for over a decade! I am super duper affectionate, like a cat that was a stray as a kitten and then grew up to be all about the scritches. I'm educated - a nice useless English degree that sits in storage and in my ego. I laugh easily. I offer all my attention for the time that we're together. Oh, and my geek flag flies mighty high, so if you have an opinion on the best Star Trek captain, I can throw down on that issue.

I provide a relaxed, comfortable experience. I own no chandeliers, and swinging from one just sounds dangerous anyway, but I know how to show a gent a good time. If you're looking for more of a connection - good conversation and eye contact and all that, I might be the gal you're looking for.

I see all races and ages 18 and up. I do require two references. My private SE incall has pets and is non-smoking. Your best plan of action to get the ball rolling is to PM from here so that I see your vouches and reviews with your email address so that I can get back to you with planning out the deets.

$300/hr. $200/hhr. The recent rate change doesn't mean that the goods are golden, but I am now working full-time and having to sprinkle in appointments when I can. Not that I have to defend myself of course, but I want to maintain honesty and good communication!

Here's a very small sampling of the super sweet things that have been said about me in reviews and threads on this board:

Within a few minutes, I felt like I'd known her for years.

A genuine human being wrapped up in a perfect package

She is to DIE for!!!

She is an outstanding and sensational person if you are as lucky as i was to see and appreciate her beauty and her spirit in the amout of time she shares with you

She is very skilled, friendly and eager to please.

She is an amazing cuddler and so much fun to share stories and laugh together.

This genuine, unique, articulate young lady is just packed with life.

It was great getting to know her and sharing in some laughs.

I tend to get lost in the bubble when I visit Arianna. The outside world disappears, and the focus is on us.

Arianna is the best provider I have been with.