Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

If Sexy Fun is What You're Searching for, L👀k No Further! Last Minute One or Two Girl Special!

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hey Gentlemen! Last Minute Availability! Openings after 7 p.m. Best availability before 11 p.m. Ask about our 2 girl special with TattdVxxn. Don't miss out!

I am the highly reviewed Kennedy, your very own independent Addictive Seductress and I would love to cater to you & your fantasies! If you're looking for a unique mixture of energetic playfulness, passionate eroticism, & open mindedness. I'm the ONE willing to help you achieve sensual satisfaction.

I am the Midwest sexy sweetheart you've been searching for! I am authentic and very down to earth, from my curvy petite frame to my striking blue eyes and my soft skin, I know you will be glad you picked me from the first minute we are together. I take my time and I make sure you are 100% happy. No games, just fun!

Name:  IMG_20181213_193646_704.jpg
Views: 1333
Size:  0

Why not make the most of your day? Life shouldn't be ALL WORK and NO Play! Shouldn't you be rewarded on your vacation by only the best Seattle has to offer?

If you are tired of, bait and switch, fake picture "models" and want someone real - THAT's ME!!! Verification photo available on request.

Don't be shy! You can call anytime if you have a question. My rates are reasonable, I don't require a lengthy in depth verification process, and I am available with little or no advance notice.

I'm the Ultimate Provider. I absolutely love what I do. If you would like to spend some time with me, call me @ 702.218.5870.

Name:  IMG_20181226_191114_693.jpg
Views: 3214
Size:  0
    Last edited by Kennedy Karter; 04-19-2019 at 05:41 PM.

+ Reply to Ad