Service Type: Companion

Cameron Skye

Looking for something Warm, Soft, Sexy, and Totally Amazing to Play with? I have some Ideas...

When we meet you will see that for once you have made the right choice. In a world of disappointments and false advertising, there are also ladies who do not fall short of anything. Ladies who are exactly what they claim to be and nothing less. I am the one. So consider this an invitation to spend some quality time with me. I am for real, and not some made up illusion.

I can be your perfect companion and/or playmate. If you're looking for a night out on the town, I am very well mannered and lady like. The perfect combination to take out in public. Or if you're just looking for some exciting private time, I'm a lovely mix of fun and class! I'm a very low volume, upscale provider. I prefer quality over quantity and enjoy the company of only the most discerning of gentlemen. Let's make some magic together!

Please be a gentlemen when calling. Explicit talk of any kind is not allowed. Rate are non negotiable

Name:  B386E568-E111-4B8C-BF47-9AD8A18F7FB8.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  0

Please send a PM along with a text message to set up our time together

HH - 250
HR - 400
90 MIN - 600
2 HRS - 700
Add 60 for Outcall.

Upcoming schedule:

Dupont Circle: April 14th-16th
Tyson’s: April 16th-18th