eXXXclusive PrettY PinK BlondE

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Do you have needs that you wish could be fulfilled?
    Have fantasies that you wish would come true?

Name:  KellyBing-picture-13358.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  294.9 KB

Call upon me to be the genie of your dreams and make your wish come true. You deserve THE BEST possible treatment, I will give you that and more.

I am the long awaited, energetic and excited KELLY BING. I am unique and luxurious. I am down-to-earth, sweet, and sensitive to WHAT YOU NEED. In knowing that I choose my clients wisely. I am solely dedicated and focused on helping you achieve that upper echelon.

I surpass the competition by providing a QUALITY SESSION that a gentleman deserves and needs. I am we'll known for my expertise in the "brothel world" of Pahrump, Nevada. I have also been a featured entertainer at some well known gentlemens clubs.

Please be assured your pleasant stay will be DISCREET. I am very SUBMISSIVE catering to your needs and requests. My Compassion shows as I put you first. I would like to know your inner most desires. Talk to me I talk back and I'm a great listener.

Name:  KellyBing-profile-image-13297.jpg
Size:  181.9 KB

~:RATES:~
    (FS)
    “Limited Availability “
    The Introduction - 1 hour 250
    Brunch - 2 hours 500
    Dinner & Dessert - 3 hours 750
    Dusk til Dawn - 12 hours TBD
    Perfect Getaway - 24 hours TBD

Donations are provided specifically for time spent. Anything that happens, is between two or more consenting adults with common interest.

Name:  KellyBing-picture-13295.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  270.7 KB

~:Rapid Response:~
    1.Call or Text me at (323) 975-1215
    By texting, calling, or contacting me, you agree that you are in no way affiliated with any law enforcement agency or a third party affiliate.

Name:  KellyBing-picture-13351.jpg
Size:  294.8 KB
    ~:Screening:~
    Discretion and Privacy is well respected and very important. I value my safety. I believe in safety first. First time Clients are screened to ensure safety and confidence.

“Is this our first Meet and Chill?”

First time screening:
    (Choose 1 or more)

-provide contact information for (2) previous companions most recently visited

-provide your handle/ username for review/ membership sites (eg. p411, Hx, ER, etc.)

-provide a picture of yourself holding up a government issued ID (ok to cover address)

-provide link to YOUR active social media account to help me gain a sense of who you are (no social media interaction)

“Haven’t we met?”

I’ve given you my direct contact info. Please utilize it. If you’ve misplaced it send me your handle/ name, last meet location, and donation. I will contact you shortly afterwards to get reacquainted.
    Last edited by Kelly.Bing; 04-18-2019 at 09:23 AM.

+ Reply to Ad