Service Type: Companion

As a part-time CNA and Hospice worker, I recognize the incredible healing benefits of talk and touch. Laughter is important, feeling at ease to be oneself and authentic is important, and having a safe space to do all this is vital.

As a Holistic Practitioner, I have many many more options available to me for interactions and engagement. I enjoy the challenge of working towards healing if one is suffering from symptoms of ED or PE so to hit me up for a free consult and we’ll go from there!

The more I'm learning about Domination and exercising those new muscles, the more I'm realizing how much I LOVE being a Submissive...if you're interested in either type of these sessions OR in Melissa as Switch Bitch...LET ME KNOW! Also keen to start doing wrestling so hit me up if it's a fetish you have! I have a sweet dungeon space in SoDo and am happy to pre-book for that space also.

I'm at my place in Seattle between The Frye Museum and Harborview Hospital through the end of April. I love early mornings and afternoons but, with enough notice, would love to see you in the evening as well. There's plenty of cheap parking across the street from my place in the garage in case there's no street parking in front of my building.

I’m very newbie friendly and also happy to do screenings for other Providers by scheduling QV’s and such. I have great relationships with my colleagues here and happy to be referring and sharing.

200 40 min
300 90 min
500 Dinner Date

I prefer text but will happily respond to PM's here or email as promptly as possible. It does usually take me a while to get to the PM’s and my emails can get backlogged so thank you for your patience. If you'd like to talk on the phone, just send a text with your username and we can chat then, if I'm free, or set up a time to do so! Don't bother cold calling me, I keep my phone on silent unless I'm expecting a call.

Melissa
206-582-9167
[email protected]
KiK - FeistyAsF