Attachment 1034000

➖➖Pics are real and recent➖➖

📱📞 ☎️READY 2 RELAX?💆💃
Contact Info:
☎️ (323) 944-6328
[email protected]
▪️Verifiable Members W/ references,
You may set up through email or pm
if text or call isn’t an option. Non Members & Newbiews, there is a 40🌹 additional donation for first time visit with me if I cannot verify with an active recent provider you have met. 💋💋

Attachment 1034002

ℹ️NCALL
▪️Reg Session:
💰Rates: 100QV,120HHR,200HR
▪️1st Upgraded session
💰120Qv,140Hhr,240Hr
▪️2nd Upgraded session
💰140QV,180Hhr,280Hr
▪️Ask about upgrades In pm or text
▪️Ask about 2 Extra special sessions i offer!!

Attachment 1034001

🚗Location: International Blvd Between 165th&140

▪️🏨 Hotel incall is A safe, upscale location
w/ Easily accessible free parking & more Discreet
parking in the back of building

I require a additional 40🌹 Donation for newbies without references or for non members without references since I'm risking meeting you without verification of safety of any kind

Now Accepting Cash,PayPal,Venmo & Google Wallet. With using any of these apps you will receive 20🌹 credit off of the session or any session if you provide your donation this way.
💳I also sell pictures either through personal email, album sharing or you can view my Snapchat premium, 10🌹 to be added to that friend list. PM or Text for my more info.

Attachment 1034013
📲 NEW #️⃣ 323-944-6328
Old #s 206-945-1009 & 253-241-0673
Had to change for personal reasons

Call/Text 323-944-6328 that is my # now! & Then PM to receive my menu and a detailed session list, please be sure to read all the info nessasary from my ad.. please know where I am how long you would like to book & which session you would like before contacting 💋💋

▪️5⭐️, Well reviewed premium provider w/200+ reviews ✅

▪️Check out my reviews for a little peak into who
I am and what I’m about!

•Please PM including #, & then text including Handle & then text including your # it's easier for us both💋 !

•If you don’t want to arrive at my incall within 30Min-1Hr of contacting me & it’s an appointment request for more than 2 days after day your contacting

• If it's an appointment for any day or time other then the present day please send me a PM with session request Info & send a text asking if I can get back to you before a certain day or time with info & directions to set up your appointment.. thx

🔊Things to know:
📰26YO, 125lbs, DDCup
✅I Take Requests but I will not approve them all💋
🚫I DO NOT SEND 🎥📷
📸 ARE REAL & RECENT! ✅
🚫 EXPLICIT TALK OR ❓S

Thx,
Bella💜Love