Service Type: Companion

Today I'm going to let you decide the donation but below our my normal rates so no low ballers please. Let’s have some fun!

Attachment 1036112

Hey gentlemen allow me to introduce myself I’m Goldie with a face so pretty and a body that will leave you wanting more. I have a relaxed personality you will love upon meeting me. I enjoy meeting new friends and creating new connections. I’m a sexy lady all the way from my walk to my talk. I truly enjoy providing an all about you experience, which is why I love what I do. I also have a naughty but nice personality and can be really sweet or that freak in the sheets. You choose for me to be that professional girlfriend matieral or that freak in the sheets. I'm the perfect balance of both.

Please always have top notch hygiene as I will always do the same for you. If needed you're more then welcome to excuse yourself to the restroom to freshen up.

If curious about VIP text me and find out.
Quick visits 🌹120
Half hour 🌹150
Hourly 🌹280

(206) 712-3761

All donations are for time and companionship only anything else that may occur is between two consenting adults. By contacting me you agree that you are not affiliated with any form of law enforcement