Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!! Available NOW book before2pm!! @ KIRKLAND ncall. Relax, unwind, let's blow each other's minds!;)

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  20170903_141718.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  65.7 KB

I like to consider myself a woman who has many hats...
    Sexy, fun, flirty, witty, charming, wild, mischievous, sweet, aggressive, submissive, inquisitive, nerdy, dirty and last but not least a little dirty minded.....Not always appropriate but always appropriately desired I can assure you

If your looking to be entertained and experience the company of a lady that also enjoys the thrill of the unconventional meet and greet, but I enjoy the new friends concept and am told it shows with my calm and cool demeanor and ability to set others at ease with my friendly yet enthusiastic attitude.

I am currently available so book now *rates listed below*
    If you have specific menu requests please include in your initial PM so we can make sure we are a good fit. I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. I do have a new contact number.....yes again
    If I have seen you and screened you text me if you are new please PM me first and then we can exchange via text after you have passed screening process. I thank you again for your interest and hopefully I will be seeing you soon

Name:  20171106_072736.jpg
Views: 1266
Size:  73.0 KB

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! MUST BOOK BEFORE 2PM TO RECEIVE SPECIAL RATE LISTED BELOW. TEXT ME MY NEW NUMBER AND DONT FORGET TO SAVE IT ..

Riley C#4252025885

*250HHR *350HR

Name:  1509699525383.jpg
Views: 1263
Size:  93.5 KB
    Last edited by Ready4Riley; 04-19-2019 at 05:58 AM.

+ Reply to Ad