Service Type: Companion

A soft, hourglass-shaped body housing a devious, adventurous mind. Down to earth, a little nerdy, but also not afraid to let my freaky side out. Relax in an environment free from judgment and enjoy the pleasure that we are blessed to hold within our bodies. I’ll be your ray of sunshine when your mind is cloudy, your bit of sweetness when you’re craving for it.

Find my FAQ here. And to see more pics and learn more about me, visit my website at audreyheart.com.

Rates:
30 minutes - 300
1 hour - 400
90 minutes - 550
2 hours - 700

Couples +100/hour

Duos: I offer duos with Buffy and EmmaLovesYou. I'm also happy to see you with the provider of your choosing. Duo rates are my rate plus the rate of my duo partner. Please book at least 24 hours in advance.

Longer sessions: dinner dates, overnights, and travel companionship are available for returning clients. More information here.

Availability:
Incalls: I have a private incall in Seattle, about four miles north of downtown. It is mobility device accessible.
Outcalls: I am available for outcalls throughout the city of Seattle. I am available for outcalls in the cities surrounding Seattle with a prebooking of at least 24 hours. An outcall fee may apply.

My available hours:

Friday (4/19): 2:30pm-6:30pm
Saturday (4/20): 10am-7pm
Sunday (4/21): 10am-4pm

Prebookings are preferred, though I am often available same-day.

All genders, races, ethnicities, and body types welcome. I like people who like me!

To schedule:

If you have a TNA account, please PM me before sending a text or email so I can see your vouches and reviews. If you do not have a TNA account, or you do not have vouches or reviews, please be ready to provide references or workplace verification in your first message.

To schedule, you can

Looking forward to meeting you!
♥♥♥
Audrey
audreyheart.com
Twitter @AudreyHeartXO
Switter @AudreyHeart