You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss
A sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by

Name:  touch.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  87.4 KB

Gentlemen.... Feeling disconnected lately...
....forgotten what the closeness between two is like?
... are you craving the passion that once ignite?

As a sexy, beautiful, intelligent, mature woman that enjoys all that life has to offer, I would like to share a moment or two with you...... to cuddle, to kiss, to touch....... There is nothing more primal, more natural, and as intrinsic, as is the human touch......something about that skin to skin contact makes for an int**ate connection...... It’s what I crave!

The pleasures of my time, in your company where the phone is off....Tablet off....TV off......it's only you and me. The rest of the world....Non-existent. We can enjoy our date for an hour or two...longer? Stay as long as you want.... I'm in no hurry~~~~

I HAVE A PRIVATE INCALL, centrally located near BSU. OutCall is available throughout Boise Metro, Meridian, Nampa

~My availability varies daily Monday - Saturday starting 10 a.m. no later than 10 p.m...... last minute requests are not doable.

~To Inquire ....FIRST visit my profile, You may PM me there...then "Follow up" with a call/text 208 918 1957.... .....
PLEASE introduce yourself AND mention this ad..........If you can't, I won't respond.[/CENTER]

Things I need to know...........
***Your verification info,
***Date & time you would like to meet
***Are we meeting for an hour or longer
***Whether you prefer incall or outcall.

Name:  dd2455bb-ae2b-453b-a68b-a20ab359926da.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  40.3 KB

*****Pre-Screening is Required **AND**May be as simple as having an established profile*****

https://youtu.be/YBHQbu5rbdQ

OTHERWISE... CHECKOUT MY WEBSITE FOR OTHER OPTIONS