Service Type: Companion

Hi, I'm The Real Nadia Banks. I hope by the end this brief introduction you'll be compelled to meet me one-on-one.

My Actions have spoken for me for a long time...if your kind & sexy & make your "friends" happy they will always come back..

I am often asked if I get bored/tired of what I do. I don't...ever. I mean that honestly. Here is why... All my dates/the setting & request are pretty much the same true, with the exception of the occasional fetish yes.. But, what’s not the same are my "friends". Each of them are different. They are all people with their own personal needs. I am here to cater to their needs & treat them as if they are the only "friend" I am focused on taking care of in our time/that moment .

Without being too wordy I can just say I love what I do & I think my reviews can attest to that statement ... just be respectful & kind hearted & in return I will adore you.

The Rundown:
I don't accept blocked calls.
I prefer to text but I will always answer if I can when called.
Please if you text me, take a moment to introduce yourself in a respectful way so I get a feeling of who I will be spending my time with.
Include when your want to visit, how much time you want to book & as much as you can tell me without crossing lines about what it is your are looking to do with the time spend together.

⚠️NOTE- I Require that you send me a PM on both incall & outcall with your handle to verify vouches
•*•IF YOU DO NOT HAVE VOUCHES•*• you will be asked to text me a picture with specific gesture random to my mood to make certain that you are safe to see⚠️

I will do my damnedest to respond right away to those I get a good vibe from.

I run specials & I am starting a VIP Friends list for my friends who are loyal to me. I will host special sales from time to time just for them, as well as have days where I have a really nice upscale incall that will only be open & shared with VIP friends!

I always welcome feedback from new & acquainted friends to better the times we share!

Until we meet ...

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥´¨`•°.Nadia Banks.°•´¨`♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.
503-741-8481

Below is my standard menu. Don't forget to watch out for specials & flash markdowns from me!
♥Q.V. 🌹160
30 Minutes 🌹280
1 Hour 🌹380
2 Hours 🌹480

Name:  2.jpeg
Views: 12520
Size:  0
Name:  84170EC8-E332-44DD-AC70-35BF3849F59E.jpeg
Views: 12536
Size:  0Name:  300A475F-B2FA-437F-BEAC-EFDC2199593F.jpg
Views: 6935
Size:  0
Photos are REAL & AND A TRUE ENVISION of me as I can get until I get a magician photographer to finally take good pics of me..my mother always was puzzled & would shake her head not figuring out how this beautiful glowing girl, young woman & now woman standing in front of her was the same figure she was looking at in the photo packets that she wasn't about to pay 49.99 for because I just cant take a photo to save my life.. don't feel bad or be nervous for me the answer she & my father would impress upon me was "you just can't capture something this beautiful in a photo" eesh so theres my downfall I guess I just cant take a photo worth a damn. LOL thanks again guys!