Service Type: Companion

SPOKANE IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE RETURNED❣

I am still as refreshing as ever. Very curvy...flat tummy big booty and passionately playful
I have 2 sessions you may enjoy. There is never a script to follow so you know your time is as unique as you!

Name:  AND_SNS_568045000.jpeg
Views: 180
Size:  199.8 KB
Spring Into Action* 220hr 150hh**This is playful Seductive and fun! We can allow our vibe to take us to so many erotic places! The hour does include a *** of my sensual body rub/slide too
Name:  AND_SNS_563526802.jpeg
Views: 180
Size:  184.5 KB
All Hands on Deck*** Niru inspired body rub/Slide---Warm nonscented virgin coconut oil spread all over your body allows me to use my entire body to really get into each and every stiff muscle. I demand that the release all of that pent up stress they have been harboring. 👐🦴💦 **Maybe I can talk you into rubbing some oil all over me too 👅💋🧜🏼*♀️No rush...just relax and enjoy the feeling of my slippery body gliding along yours.

My time will be limited Friday evening and Saturday...I may stay later on Sunday but not sure yet
I will not discuss services in detail over the phone. You can send me a PM. Make sure to text me with day and time of your interest....your handle...any references or if we have seen one another...or if you have sent a PM

Text is Best 702-*747-68 98**
Last minute ok but prefer an hours notice at least...you may want to rebook or at least let me know your interested.
I do not haggle
OVER 30 PLEASE