Service Type: Companion

Hey everyone , I am Danika, i'm a transgender female that is super easy going, professional, loving, compassionate, educated and sexy with class .

I am a very positive energy, judgement free elite companion that you will for sure never forget as we share time together you will absolutely want to call back for more <3. I am very sweet, one of a kind and incredibly skilled and amazing at what I do. My soft and supple skin and soft lips will drive you nuts! .
I Love exploring new ideas and experiences as well as loves growing eat and even unique conversation.
Wanna know or find out more? PM, call text or email me now.

Name:  IMG_0961.jpg
Views: 2016
Size:  0
Name:  IMG_0960.jpg
Views: 2007
Size:  0

-I'm sorry, I do NOT do car fun.-
-Please do not ask me incriminating or menu questions. I have a plethora of glowing reviews and vouches as well as a likes/dislikes section you can check out.-

IMG]https://www.tnaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=835183[/IMG]

How to book?
-Contact me by PM, text, email or call. (I prefer text but I do understand if that is not an option.)
-Preferred Date/Time/Length .
-General location.
-Username/Handle if applicable.
-Please do not use a blocked or private number to contact me, I will not respond.

Things I like <3:
-Flowers
-Respectful/gentleman
-Gifts/shopping
-Communication
-Kissing/touching
-Lots of activities that are to naughty to list here ;x
-Being your very submissive bottom girl .
-Good hygiene is must

Things I don't like </3:
-Demanding or rude, misleading calls/messages or lack or seriousness, drama.
-Haggling or any type of asking for reduced rates or special discounts that are not listed as ones I am currently offering.
-Expecting, assuming or attempting to convince me to top you. (I am not that girl.)
-Seeing me with bad hygene or skipping shower prior to our appointment.
-Extreme fetishes like watersports/BDSM/Restraints.

Thanks!
-Danika <3
971-266-1041

DISCLAIMER
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for time and companionship only and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of prostitution or any illegal activity. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (by either phone or email), you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law agency using this advertisement for entrapment.