Service Type: Companion

About Me:

You probably know me but maybe you wish you didn't. I'm a mid-twenties, outspoken, college slave (student?). Since you last heard from me, I have had surgery for a minor injury, gained and lost the same 10 Ilbs repeatedly, and posted new pictures. I have also increased the number of dogs I own. Things that have not changed include my cheeky attitude, my strange sense of humor, and my inability to answer messages in a timely manner.* Truthfully, I do not know why so many want to meet me, but here I am.

Name:  paris1.jpg
Views: 14656
Size:  0

When/Where:

I am currently able to take both prebooked and same day appointments. Those who prebook are given an extra hug vs. those who don't.

I will be available for the summer, barring time periods when my schoolwork becomes too overwhelming.

I am available 24/7 with prebooked appointment or 10 AM-10 PM daily, if I am not taking a nap.

I generally use discreet Bellevue incalls which are especially convenient for Microsoft workers.

It is possible to persuade me to do an outcall at your hotel, but not probable. This is entirely dependent on how much I like you.

Name:  MN8A0535.jpg
Views: 14636

Rates:

1 Hour- 500
90 Min- 700
2 Hours-900
3 Hours-1200
Dinner-1500

Dates longer than a dinner date are available and are enjoyed with clients I have previously met.

Specials:

I am very pleased to introduce my new card game! All guests will receive a free card with their visit, with the option to purchase more if they wish. Cards will offer access to special prizes you may or may not want.

Name:  MN8A0713.jpg
Views: 14664

Booking:

No deposits or cancellation fees required, just common courtesy.

Send me a TNA MESSAGE to establish communication.

www.companionestella.com

Name:  MN8A0874.jpg
Views: 14685

*I have failed to answer over 100 booking requests over the last 8 months or so. If you contacted me and did not receive an answer, please don't be afraid to try again. In some cases, I ignore booking requests due to lack of compatibility, but in other cases I simply overlooked your message. I still want to meet you!