Service Type: Companion

Well traveled and highly educated, our conversations are intriguing and no topic is off limits. You will never regret that you choose to spend your time with me. I am someone who once you meet, you will never forget.

I am the sapiosexual you've been looking for. Not only am I well versed in the physical arts but I have two degrees, including a Masters Degree in Hospitality. When I am not lounging in bed reading, learning or trying to master my culinary skills, I am usually on one of my many adventures.

Being half Italian, pasta is one of my specialties but I always love a medium rare filet or Chateaubriand. A Midwestern girl at heart, I am equally comfortable in a Chanel gown or in your favorite teams jersey watching football on a lazy Sunday. I make timeouts much more fun!

I am the perfect arm candy for any event that you may desire. I am well read, enjoy the Wall Street Journal and can converse about almost any su***ect. Well rounded with an aim to please is the best way to describe my personality!I am the perfect companion for the gentleman who seeks a woman as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

"Remember life isn't measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

4 hour notice required for same day availability. 24 hour notice required for different location.

[email protected]