Service Type: Companion

Hello my name is Stormi and I am known to capture a mans heart with one glance. I’m a fiery athletic Latin Goddess from Puerto Rico. It makes me giggle when I step into a dining room, only to hear forks falling out of people’s mouths as I walk by... I have quite a sense of humor and I’ll have you laughing off your day when you’re with me.

I can enervate and incite all your senses being an utterly delicious tease, but I can also be soothing and sensual offering you complete relaxation. They say there’s a thin line between pain and pleasure and sometimes I like to blur it. Speaking of blur, I’m an actress in graduate school so I blur my face for privacy reasons. I am beautiful from head to toe and you won’t be disappointed with my illuminating smile that can light up any room. All my pictures are real.

I just moved back to NYC from Chicago and I am based in Westchester, however I go to class in the city a couple times a week. Be prepared to cover my Uber if you want me to come to manhattan on short notice. I like to see one special friend per day rather than many which is why my rate structure benefits those who book multi hour engagements. Advanced booking is the best way to ensure our time together, as I do not have much last minute flexibility.

The part I love best about my career is I get to go on amazing dinner dates. I treasure the emotional and intellectual connection I develop with my friends. I love to travel and see new places whether by myself or as company on a business trip. Show me all that this glittering city has to offer or fly me to yours. I accept friends of all shapes sizes and ethnicities. Let’s go on a delightful adventure you won’t soon forget. Email text or call.

Xoxo
Stormi