Service Type: Companion

www.MyaMichelleVIP.com

Character, Skills & Personality are what make a girl. I possess all of those qualities along with style, class, and even goals, that include getting you right to where you want to be. I can guarantee you that you'll never be able to say anything about my skills, they are hands down a Perfect 10.

I'm an intriguing sophisticated young woman with a petite toned body. I'm outgoing and enthusiastic, and ideal for gentlemen who like a young lady they can converse with and personify. I am an On Time girl, who knows that all i have in this business is my integrity, and though that may not mean much to a lot of people, it means a lot to me.

I am a no non-sense kind of gal, I keep my word, I'm not up to any funny business, & you can always count on me to respect your time & presence. I care about my clients, I aspire to make sure you leave ecstatic every single time.

I have been noticed for my well kept, stable, and consistent *** services and overall enviorment & representation. I am 100% independent and in control of all of my handles with no helpers, so you can assure all of your information and contact with me is safe & secure.

I look forward too getting to know you, & learning how to make your day.