Service Type: Companion

Kelly Marie Quell - Alternative TS Companion from Boston

Hi I'm Kelly Quell! I'm an alternative trans girl companion located in New England.

I will have a hotel on Wednesday, May 8th in Lexington MA and am available from 5pm to 9pm by appointment only.[/B]. I am also available for outcalls all over New England. I am always looking forward to making some new friends.

I will be available for incalls May 8th, Lexington and May 9th in Boston MA
[/B]

You may know me from my xxx videos, or maybe this is your first time bumping into me online.

When I write that I'm an "alternative companion", I do not only mean that in the sense of my appearance......I also believe that I offer a very alternative experience.

My clients tell me that I offer a different experience from a lot of other companions. I find that from listening to my clients share their past provider stories, many girls don't seem to have their heart in it like I do.
I've been told countless times that previous meetings with other girls feel a little too much like the provider is simply just running through the motions while watching the clock.

You really have to love being in this industry to be exceptional. Not a day goes by where I feel like I'm at work. This is because I truly love what I do and I just absolutely love connecting with new friends.

I believe in a 1-on-1, individual, personalized approach to forging relationships.

Everyone is unique and different and this is the fundamental reason why I tailor every session just to and for you.

I'd love to get to know you and find out what makes you tick. I want us to indulge in the fantasies you've always wished for.

Whether this is your first time with a trans-women, or your tenth time with a trans-women, I promise I will make you feel at ease and make you feel more than satisfied.

I love connecting with friends on more than just a sexual level. At the end of the day, the brain is the most sexual organ we all have...

Educated, intelligent, well rounded...
Connecting with my dates over a glass of wine and / or dinner is my specialty.

I love art and music. I have been a musician my whole life. I am classically trained in Culinary Arts and I love to cook as well as wine and dine.

I am very discrete, your secret is always safe with me. I never share client information with anyone, nor will I ever.

I am passable, standing at exactly 5 feet 7 inches, with perky, enhanced breasts, great butt, and a cute tummy.
Name:  cute kelly.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  0

Availability :
May 8th Lexington 5pm-9pm
May 9th Boston Area 5pm-9pm.
Outcalls - Any other day.

PREBOOKING IS REQUIRED.

My minimum appointment length for new clients is 90 minutes. I do not think it is possible for anyone to fully enjoy an experience that is as short as an hour. I want us to reach great heights.

You wouldn't go to a fine dining restaurant with only 60 minutes to spare and expect to fully immersed in all that the restaurant has to offer... That would just be a waste of an experience.

I highly recommend booking a two hour date.

Contact: I would prefer if you contact me through my website instead of texting or calling me.

KellyQuell.com There is a booking form at the footer of my website.
You can also email me at [email protected]
Please make sure to mention "Boston" in the email.

I am looking forward to your email

Sincerely,
Kelly Marie Quell
KellyQuell.com
Twitter.com/KellyQuellts