Service Type: Companion

I will be available in Sacramento! Book now 😘

Im curvy and sensuous with a sweet girl look, but will probably surprise you behind the curtains😏 Clean, kind, smart & sexy with a lot of skills to offer. You will have no regrets spending time with me, as I知 a people pleaser😘 Always discreet & respectful, as I知 sure you are too.
Don稚 miss out on the sweetest brownsugar💋 I知 located in Sacramento or I can come to you🚗
📲Full schedule and other details located on my showcase.
Safe fun only☔️

Packages & Consideration For My Time
Hour Massage - $200 - Deluxe 90 min Massage $350
Gold: Half Hour - $200
Diamond: Hour - $300
V.I.P Package: 2 Hour Session - $500
+$50-$100 for Outcalls Depending On Location

SCREENING REQUIRED, so book early fellas. Please include the follow info when sending a message;
* 2 Provider References (Established Providers ONLY) - If you plan to use references please contact your references PRIOR to contacting me & make sure they are reference friendly/available to verify you. Message, email or text provider's contact information, links to their most current ad and something specific about your rendezvous that will spark the provider's memory. If booking through email or inbox please include a phone number for yourself as well. Also, if your contact information has changed since your last encounter, please provide the information you were using when you engaged with the provider. Please include COMPLETE info or I will not check your references until all info is provided.
* Corporate/Private Business Verification - Your name, occupation, company name, website for your company, and point out the page that lists your work phone number or your work email address. You can call or email me from either in order to confirm your identity.
* P411 Verification - (P129786) You can also book through p411

Hope to see you soon👅 All I ask is for you to be respectful of me & my time. I'm here to help you relax & treat you like the king you are! My joy is your satisfaction in our encounter! Newbie Friendly & I cater to GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL gentlemen of ALL ages & races.

Sacramento, Natomas, Arden, Elk Grove, Davis, Lincoln, Woodland, Yuba City, Marysville, Rancho Cordova, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Granite Bay, Rocklin, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Orangevale