Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

DON'T MISS💦Last days in Seattle💦OUTSTANDING REVIEWS💦INCALL/OUTCALL AVAL.💦My blue eyes are as Seattle's sky💦just dive in💦and you will fly💦

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentelmen,

💦They say Redbull gives you wings💦I think; it’s me sending you high to the sky💦

I am ARIANNA, A glamour model, an elegant and optimistic lady with a gracious personality and a bright smile, having enormous attention, affection, and passion for sharing during our valuable time together. My company will complement and beautify a real gentleman. I am a feminine, charming, warm, sociable, friendly, well-mannered, and cheerful lady with a good sense of humor. I am a lady who knows how to maintain a conversation and behave in society. I am the one you can never quite figure out or catch up to. I am a creature governed by higher-minded dictates & heart-centered caprice. You can find me on the fringe of the consensus, always riding the cusp of escapade & mystery. I pride myself on my incendiary fervor for life, continued personal evolution, & ineptitude for boredom.

]Incall: 1/2hr - 300; 1hr. - 400; 90min - 550; 2hrs. - 750.
    Outcall: 1hr. - 450; 90min - 600; 2hrs. - 800.

SPECIAL REVIEW DISCOUNT IN AMOUNT OF🌺50 KISSES 🌺 IS GRANTED STARTING FROM SECOND VISIT AND ON

With love,

ARIANNA

EXPECTATIONS
    Screening required for first meeting

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME, SEND SMS TO (303) 578-9753

Last edited by ARIANNA1994; 03-12-2021 at 02:40 PM.

+ Reply to Ad