Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

How safe is BB BJ.

Hello fam! What are your thoughts on BB BJ. ? I love it but is it easy to catch an std or sti via BB BJ?

What has been your experience? Provides chime in please!!!

Re: How safe is BB BJ.

At first I was only doing covered BJs, but then a hobbyist friend told me that he only is into BBBJ. He said that it feels much better than covered and he has experienced no problems. I have been getting BBBJ with cim and so far have experienced not no problems. I request it from the providers that I see.

It's totally fine. Just use Listerine between each client to kill all bacteria, including STIs. That's essentially it. Also inspect what you're going to be BB BJing on to be sure there are no bumps (Herpes).

Not safe... period! Look it up, do some research. People might even have STD’s brewing and don’t even know it yet. Imagine kissing someone In the mouth who may have a cut in their mouth or even bumps, imagine a person having open wounds in their mouth and then giving you a bbbj.. she can also scrape you if she isn’t careful, any fluids mixing, etc is never a good idea. Imagine someone who does bbbj, has done bbbj or anything bare a thousand times before. That’s unsettling to me. This should be safe,, yet I see people throw juices around like it’s nothing. I’m way too scared, you should be too. Life is too short!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Luv View Post
    Not safe... period! Look it up, do some research.
    http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

The chart at this website offers some detail relating to various aspects of sexual contact.

(women are so lucky that oral sex on them is so relatively non-risky )

Everyone can get the facts and then decide for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Luv View Post
    Not safe... period! Look it up, do some research. People might even have STD’s brewing and don’t even know it yet. Imagine kissing someone In the mouth who may have a cut in their mouth or even bumps, imagine a person having open wounds in their mouth and then giving you a bbbj.. she can also scrape you if she isn’t careful, any fluids mixing, etc is never a good idea. Imagine someone who does bbbj, has done bbbj or anything bare a thousand times before. That’s unsettling to me. This should be safe,, yet I see people throw juices around like it’s nothing. I’m way too scared, you should be too. Life is too short!
    ^^ This. Basically....any STD/STI one can catch down there, one can catch thru oral. Now...the chances of a lady passing something is lower....but it is possible. And guys passing to the lady? Yep. Gonorrhea & chlamydia of the throat is a thing. HSV & HPV can both be passed via oral. And if there is even a miniscule cut...well....
    I just personally never understood why it became a commonplace activity in THIS hobby. Not knocking those that provide this service....but that guys are so accepting & seek out this activity will never make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phionexxx View Post
    Hey. So when I first started I refused to do any BB then I met a girl who’s been doing this for 10 years Was like I always do uncovered bbbj I was shook like wait what? She then told me you can’t catch anything easy she’s never caught anything in her 10 years that she has a whole thing she does she cleans them off with water a wash rag and do her business I was still hesitant till I started nursing school, then I learned it’s so rare to catch any STD in the mouth if you do it would be very hard to do so, so I’ve started doing it with out and I’ve been good for 2 years so far.
    True dat! For the Ladies the risk is low, most gentlemen will grab a quick shower/rinse with soap (really guys do it!) shortly after arrival. Even if you had a shower that morning,, or after a workout at the gym. TAKE ANOTHER ONE, you'll be glad you did!

Now I know that most Ladies are OCD when it comes to taking care of their bodies and we guys appreciate your efforts in getting ready for us to share some time. However, the risk is higher for guys who are into fine dining. There is also the exposure window and period when are communicative without being aware of harboring any bugs.

So mind your P's and Q's. Play nice and have fun. Cleanliness is next to a happy provider.

Great. Please visit bellevue/seattle. Thanks.

@Phionexxx, would love to meet you in bellevue/seattle, thanks.

Just not worth the risk. In this business, as a provider, seeing countless men a year while also doing BBBJ is just wild to me.

Not worth it. Play safe and keep on playing.

The difference with BBBJ and CBJ is like negligible. I’ve had both and I can certainly say that both feel equally the same. Now for this to work, the choice of condom is important. I’ve had tremendous success with Trojan. Especially the bareskin one which in my opinion is extremely close to sex without condom. Other brands have been a terrible experience.
    I do not recommend Skyn condoms. Had it once and it felt as if I was literally fucking the air. Also I was not able to finish with that condom. Trojan is my recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by DesiresOfNewYork View Post
    It's totally fine. Just use Listerine between each client to kill all bacteria, including STIs. That's essentially it. Also inspect what you're going to be BB BJing on to be sure there are no bumps (Herpes).
    I have always heard that putting Listerine in your mouth is the best thing to do during the session. And it gives the guy a really warm and tingly feeling. But when he comes he screams out in pain because the Lister one pain because Listerine is entering into his what you MacColl it

+ Reply to Thread