Service Type: Companion

Name:  lace2.png
Views: 251
Size:  517.7 KB

Start your day off right with a pre-work rendezvous with me! I'm always up bright and early and I love a morning romp, so I'm available as early as 7am any day of the week. *Early morning specials! $200/hour or $300/90 minutes for appointments starting at 9am or earlier!*

I'm very interested in sensuality and I love exploring and trying new things. I'm open minded and would love to hear about your secret fetish or desire (though my own desires are fairly vanilla so if you're looking for an elaborate roleplay situation or domination I'm probably not the girl for you). I'm authentic and honest in all of my interactions. I truly enjoy giving and receiving pleasure, making people happy, and fulfilling needs and desires.

Name:  lace1.png
Views: 249
Size:  517.6 KB

Please message me through the board first so I can verify who you are, then feel free to switch to email if you prefer ([email protected] or [email protected]). If you're not established on TNA with vouches and verified reviews, please include in your first message at least two provider references so I can get started on screening you right away. References are required; I don't see anyone who I can't verify. I'm not newbie-friendly, sorry. It's very rare that I'm available for same-day meetings as I have other things going on too, so please give me at least a day's notice.

I offer incall in my cozy and tidy private apartment in NW Portland, and I'm available for outcalls to downtown/close-in hotels.

My rates are:
$150 for 30 minutes (incall only)
$250 for one hour
$350 for 90 minutes
$400 for two hours
$600 for three hours
$750 for a four hour dinner date (and dessert!)
$1500 for an overnight date

Longer appointments are also a possibility! Please contact me to discuss what you have in mind.

I'm very low volume and I prefer to have just a few gentlemen callers who I can see on a regular basis. I love long dates, overnights, and weekends spent together, but shorter dates are fun too!

I love to see gentlemen of any age, race, religion, body type, and I'm happy to accommodate people with disabilities although my incall is sadly not wheelchair-accessible (there are about five steps to enter my building).

I'm always happy to be used as a reference and I respond to reference checks promptly.

Please visit and bookmark my blog in case we ever lose access to TNA! https://portlandolivia.tumblr.com
Also feel free to contact me to get pre-screened if you even think you might want to see me sometime in the future.

I'm also available for duos with busty bombshell Brooklyn Thorn!
$450/hr for the two of us ($550 for VIP!)

Name:  doubletrouble.png
Views: 250
Size:  786.0 KB