Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

wow cant wait to meet all my new friends incall thursday friday outcall boise area anytime

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 4' 10"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

hello gentlemen,

Since lately i have been hesitant to meet new friends i am opting to have a free meet and greet to get the jitters out of the way. then if we like each other set an appointment. i will have you meet me in public place and we will see what sparks fly. likewise if you have donated to me before (when i was sick) and feel jaded or owed something please reach out and ill make it right. questions please pm me.i will only be running this special this week Wednesday thru Friday only so verify and set soon then stop by and see the infamous, loved and hated piper.

i have booked all my meetings for the free meet and greet special already and but will have incall Thursday and Friday xoxo theres only one piperzone.

i am the real deal Girl Friday Everything. check out my reviews for details. please no explicit texts or talk as that will ruin our fun. pm me for any details and verify then send me a text with your screen name. 208 960 5344. Attachment 1064643Attachment 1064644

aint nothing gonna hold me down aint nothing gonna break my stride oh no i gotta keep on moving.....
    Last edited by Piper84; 05-22-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Re: wow cant wait to meet all my new friends incall thursday friday outcall boise area anytime

update:: text me your screen name and send me a pm to set i have incall thursday friday xoxo

+ Reply to Ad