Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

🙄Tired 😴 of the REST?🎀Get with the🥇BEST!! 💦📲Call or Text to 📆Schedule Today! 💋425-243-6500🤙🏻 🔥 new incall location tonight!😈New pics!🔥🔥

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  497EC0D8-3D93-4DD4-A701-076BC4E464D3.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  66.3 KB Name:  893A4C54-93C6-48D6-AE40-E556E174A3CA.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  76.8 KB

TGIF! Am I right? Come and do something a little different this weekend by spending some time with a high quality lady whom is dedicated to your wants and needs. A woman whom is not ashamed of what she does, but will not tolerate disrespect either! I’m a woman who believes in the importance of forpl@y and really getting the tease and to the edge of the explosion...but not quite...it’s the “dance” and the sparkle in a woman’s eye as she delightfully plays and “frolicks” with her tongue back and forth “overhead” and “under shaft”. You can always tell, I think, when a woman is really and truly enjoying herself. Isn’t it so much better when she is? To me it’s almost inexplicable the primal beings we become when we are getting our satisfaction the way we NEED it, in that deep down place inside all of us. The place where our eyes will roll back in our head, where we will scratch and draw blood from our lovers backs, the place where the deep guttural, or the high pitched moan of satisfaction as we reach the crescendo of our desires

Name:  333DE6C5-4776-4AD2-84E0-E3AF18E1639A.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  80.5 KB. Name:  D3A44E62-9781-43D9-A0C9-48CDFD7ED4AB.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  65.8 KB

Tired of lazy girls who only want to lie on their backs? Tired of the unexceptional, uninspired, and plain undesirable girls who will just take your roses 🌹 and leave you unsatisfied? The girls who will put in maybe 5 minutes of hard work to get you to your finish, then you are laying there feeling cheated, and wondering why you gave her roses for an hour, but she took off after ten to fifteen minutes. Stop stuffing and hiding away your true desires. Stop feeling ashamed of needing that release that’s gonna make your day or maybe your week, at least make it your hour and book with the amazing Ms. Riley Ryder! Highly desirable characteristics include but are not limited to;

✅ Time booked, is for time receivable (the time you book, is the time you get!!)

✅ Offering incalls in Seattle and outcalls to the surrounding areas

✅ Peace of Mind

✅ The knowledge that you are booking with a woman of high class and high intelligence

✅ Beautiful in face, body, and mind

✅ Always freshly showered, smelling good, and freshly made up (looking good)

✅ A sharp intellect, A kind heart, and a business-forward approach to the industry

✅ A woman who can be freaky, but who enjoys hugging, kissing (LFK) , and cuddling with afterwards

My goal is to build respectable, meaningful, and mutually beneficial relationships that will not only be looked forward to but last for months or years to come. If you are a gentleman that knows the value of a good woman, comes to an appointment prepared and fresh, and loves to be generous then give me a call or shoot me a text at 425-243-6500 otherwise you can email my private, encrypted work email at [email protected].

Cheers!
    R.R.

Please don’t ask, it’s impolite!!

Name:  4503F9AD-EC1F-4429-8D78-493E41492324.jpeg
Views: 337
Size:  110.2 KB

Add me on Instagram!!

Name:  80838FE6-FD6E-4773-B817-4EA2E53A7D34.jpeg
Views: 333
Size:  682.4 KB

Add my free Snapchat!!

Name:  06DD8AB5-C3D0-49E9-BF58-025AA2C8A091.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  79.0 KB
    Last edited by Riley.Ryder; 05-24-2019 at 09:10 AM.

+ Reply to Ad