Service Type: Companion

Name:  alley black and white watermark.jpg
Views: 17353
Size:  0

Gorgeous, clever geek with an easy laugh and sparkling hazel eyes

My name is Inara (extra brownie points if you know the reference!), and I’m a mid-30s smart, geeky woman with an optimistic worldview and a cheerful demeanor.

I love to connect with new people, and I LOVE what I do. I am a great communicator and some very lucky Swedish genes have gifted me with silky soft alabaster skin, high arched feet & still amazingly perky, all-natural DDs.

DETAILS
I am six feet tall barefoot with a well-proportioned & well-toned body built on a love for life, dance & movement. I particularly love neuvo tango, being outside in the sun and nature and doing cool things with my body with cool people (like acroyoga)!

Good food and clean living have done amazing things for my body and my brain.

Name:  temp.jpg
Views: 12518

ABOUT ME
As an entrepreneur, I have started a number of businesses and local communities since my mid-20s and I love to read and learn more, particularly with Audible (thank you Amazon!).

I spend my spare time dreaming up ways to make the world better on the grandest scale that I can imagine, and then figuring out ways to help make it happen.

WHO I HAVE THE BEST CONNECTION WITH?
I enjoy the company of all types of people, though I confess I most especially enjoy fellow geeks (I built my first computer, and had Debian Linux on it for almost a decade), techie folks and gentleman who love to laugh as much as I do.

Above all, I adore men who communicate well and who are interested in sharing and exploring the depths of true pleasure.

When you look into my hazel eyes and see a bit of mischief stirring, you know you are in for a good time! Leaving my company feeling 10 feet tall and bulletproof is a common side effect of time spent with me.

Be forewarned - you may find one short meeting to be not nearly enough!

A look around my website and my reviews should give you a good feel for who I am and whether or not you will enjoy my company.

A note on last minute and "day of" appointments

I do book up. Between this delightful endeavor, keeping myself fed/strong/sane, and my other business, and am rarely available for day of appointments. However I will happily pre-verify you if you want to be free to be spontaneous when our schedules DO match up, because it happens!

(For overnights and longer-term arrangements, special timing can be arranged.)

See my website for my current availability (just updated this afternoon!)

Do you want to see the soft, seductive, goofy side of me? Or maybe the classy entrepreneur, or the kind-hearted fem domme?

Name:  horizontal silouette.jpg
Views: 17243

Name:  sofa with watermark.jpg
Views: 17322

It's fun for me to play at all of the above, so just let me know!
Sweet dreams, and I look forward to making a connection with you...

—Inara
P110537
www.amazinginara.com

PS - My space is just minutes from downtown in lower Queen Anne, and it’s a very clean, comfortable, well-stocked space with a fabulous view of the sound.

And I so very much appreciate men who
are willing to plan ahead - hint hint.