Service Type: Companion

[B][U]Sexy , Intelligent and very experienced in exploring your erotic fantasies ..I am very talented and have lots of ideas for naughty boys -I am a VIP Companion who enjoys sensational Sessions and I am also a fully equipped Dominatrix .. I provide many things just let me know what your looking for and give me a few days notice-I provide outcall service only to your upscale hotel or home . NO SAME DAY SESSIONS-Plan ahead ..

Are you in the mood for a nice Drink, Dinner or something Very naughty??I am your girl. The best way to reach me is by text message or email and I will respond promptly to set up a date to meet. I love to have a nice dinner .. get to know each other over a drink. Then back to your place for some private conversation or if you just want to explore your submissive side you could always let me take over and show you what it’s like behind the looking glass. First timers are welcome.. I am a very sensual soul who adores spoiling my mate with *** conversations

I also have a massage table and talented soft hands to help you relax and gift yourself with a beautiful vixen who has a body built for sin and a mind to go with that body .. I have many regulars and reviews to prove it. Why don’t you come find out what you have been missing..